Thursday 11 February 2016

MY PERSONAL BREAKTHROUGH – PLUS DISCLAIMER

MY PERSONAL BREAKTHROUGH – PLUS DISCLAIMER

My name is _Dwight Harrison _______________________ and today, __11th_______ day of
_____February_____, 2016______ I RESOLVE to changing the rest of my life for good.
I’m so happy and grateful for the fact that I CAN create a breakthrough my business and I WILL.
I promise to follow every module of Project Breakthrough trainings with laser focused precision.
I will do every assignment, complete every task 100%, get every tool needed, even if it may be inconvenient
or uncomfortable - realizing that successful people do what failures are not willing to do.
I COMMIT to reaching the following financial goals - no matter what it takes:
In the next 14 days I will earn a total of ____$700_______________________________________
In the next 30 days I will earn a total of  $1400___________________________________________
In the next 12 months I will earn a total of $50000___________________________________________
I am a leader of self.
I will do WHATEVER IT TAKES to succeed and NOTHING WILL STOP ME.
I’M A WINNER. I WILL SUCCEED.
Signed: Dwight Harrison

Disclaimer:
I will follow all agreed procedures and steps as long as they all fit 100% with my own
-          Better life values and beliefs
-          United Kingdom Legislation
-          My circumstances ie budget limitations
I am willing to take challenges since I fully understand that the business leaders who built up and run any successful business eg. United Kingdom FTSE 100 London Stock Exchange listed companies does not achieve success by just laying on the beach 24/7.  

Reason for my disclaimer is that I do prefer to stick to my word even if there is no legal contractual agreement in place. 8 million people live a better, more pleasant and higher level life style in the United Kingdom City Of London right now because honest, reliable, trust worthy great business people, honest creators, honest innovators, honest better life believers and honest designers and great brilliant inspiring honest people in the various United Kingdom Government Departments ie Business Innovation Skills built up a better life for me and 8 million fellow Londoners over many centuries.

In addition the United Kingdom Crown Prosecution Service and United Kingdom Police Force Anti-Fraud Department 100% don’t believe and don’t want dishonest people since they don’t add value to society and a better life to society.

I am sure this project can be very successful since I am very much aware that the people who run and built up highly successful businesses are human beings just like me.
"That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well." Abraham Lincoln

Every signal law abiding person deserves to live a better higher level life style!

Thank you

Dwight Harrison
Entrepreneur & Author 
Amazon eBook Series Business Pleasure Exposed


No comments:

Post a Comment